Viesso’s parent company, Viesso Inc. (DBA Viesso), understands your privacy is important. We provide this notice in accordance with applicable state and federal laws and because you are a current or potential customer of Viesso. This notice will help you understand what types of nonpublic personal information - information about you that is not publicly available - we may collect, how we use it and how we protect your privacy.
- We collect nonpublic personal information to process and administer our customers business.
- We have policies and procedures in place to protect nonpublic personal information about our customers.
- We do not sell nonpublic personal information about our customers to third parties, i.e., companies or individuals that are not affiliated with Viesso.
- We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers to anyone, except as permitted by law or for which you have provided your consent.
- We do not share or use personally identifiable health information for marketing purposes.
What types of nonpublic personal information does Viesso collect?
Viesso and its employees, representatives, agents and selected third parties as authorized by law may collect nonpublic personal information about our customers including, but not limited to:
- Information provided to us, such as on applications or other forms
- Information about transactions with us, our affiliates or third parties
- Information from others, such as credit reporting agencies, employers and federal and state agencies.
The types of nonpublic personal information Viesso collects vary according to the services or products provided, and may include, an as example: income, account balances, some assets, info related to insurance premiums, credit reports, payment history, and previous or past marital status. We also may collect nonpublic personal health information, like medical reports, for certain types of insurance policies in order to underwrite the policy, administer claims or perform other insurance or related functions.
What does Viesso do to protect nonpublic personal information?
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information to those employees, agents, representatives or third parties who need to know the information to provide products and services to our customers.
We have policies and procedures that give direction to our employees, and agents and representatives acting on our behalf, regarding how to protect and use nonpublic personal information.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural measures to protect nonpublic personal information.
With whom does Viesso share nonpublic personal information, and why?
We do not share nonpublic personal information about our customers with anyone, including other affiliated Viesso companies or third parties, except as permitted by law or with companies for which you have provided your consent.
Examples of the types of companies and/or individuals to whom we may disclose nonpublic, personal information, include attorneys, commercial or private banks, trustees, third-party administrators, insurance agents or insurance companies, insurance support organizations, agencies for credit reporting, registered dealers/brokers, auditors, regulators, transfer agents and reinsurers.
How do we handle cookies?
As you browse Viesso, online ad networks we work with may place anonymous cookies on your computer, and use similar technologies, in order to understand your interests based on your (anonymous) online activities, and thus to tailor more relevant ads to you. If you do not wish to receive such tailored advertising, you can visit this page to opt out of most companies that engage in such advertising: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. This will not prevent you from seeing ads; the ads simply will not be delivered through these targeting methods.