Soft Touch Grey (Sample)
Cane-Line SoftTouch® is a patented material produced exclusively for Cane-Line. SoftTouch® combines the strength of Cane-line Tex® with the comfortable softness of the Sunbrella fabric, resulting in a soft yet durable surface.
Cushions made from Cane-line SoftTouch® come with a QuickDryFoam® core, ensuring maximum drainage and air
circulation. This allows the cushions to dry faster after having been exposed to rain and moisture. The QuickDryFoam® core also has anti-bacterial protection, reducing the risk of mould and mildew forming on the cushion.
REGULAR MAINTENANCE & CLEANING
Because the product is used outdoors over extended periods of time, regular cleaning with a soft brush and soapy water is important. This ensures the removal of superficial dirt and debris, such as leaves, berries, pollen and bird droppings, before they have a chance to build up and become more difficult to remove.
It is important to always place your cushions in an upright position when not in use. This ensures optimum drainage, thereby minimising the risk of mould and mildew. The anti-bacterial protection in the cushion core is most effective with correct drainage of the cushions. Please note that despite the anti-bacterial protection, mildew can still form on the inner and outer covers if the cushion if not properly drained or cleaned.
In case of food or drink spills, wash the spot immediately with warm soapy water and allow the cushion to dry in an upright position.
CLEANING STUBBORN STAINS
For stubborn stains or built-up dirt, carefully wash with a recommended stain remover, such as Vanish (Vanish Oxi Action), and/or a high-pressure cleaner at the moderate setting.
It is a good idea to remove the core from the cover and wash and dry them separately. Make sure to clean both sides of the outer cover.
Please note that the cushion cover is machine washable at 30°C.
There are several ways to properly store your furniture in the autumn and winter months for maximum protection and to make spring cleaning easier.
1) It is best to store furniture frames indoors.
2) Alternatively, they can be stored on a covered terrace, patio or carport, where they are protected from the elements.
3) Finally, furniture frames can be stored outdoors under a furniture cover. Please note, however, that condensation can form under the furniture cover, which can cause mould and mildew. Therefore, make sure to lift the cover away from the furniture frame to ensure proper air circulation and minimise condensation.
1) It is best to store cushions indoors in a ventilated room.
2) Alternatively, they can be stored in a cushion box on a covered terrace, patio or carport, protecting them from the elements and ensuring proper ventilation.
3) Do not store your cushions on the furniture frames as this can cause mould and mildew to form on the surface, making spring cleaning more difficult.