We're grateful you came across Viesso to help fulfill your furniture needs! We're also aware that purchasing furnishings, whether online or at a store, is a big decision. To help ease your thoughts, we gladly extend a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please see below for any specifics or exceptions related to your purchase.
You pay shipping both ways, No Restocking Fee
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days if you want to return the item. In all cases, you pay the return shipping costs, and the items returned need to be in perfect condition. If you were charged a shipping amount on the order then you are responsible for that amount (what you were charged). If there was free shipping on the order, the actual cost of the shipping to you (the cost for us to ship it) will be deducted from the refund and we can notify you what that amount was before you decide to return the item. The item must be returned in its original packaging, with no damage. In the event the order is delivered as white glove, advise the delivery team that you would like to retain the packaging if you have any intention of returning the item(s). Please note that once we receive the item back in good condition, we will issue the refund.
- Orders delivered to a location outside the Continental United States - no returns
- Items that are special ordered by the brand, where it's not a design they normally carry
- Production delays as outlined below
- Orders greater than $10,000 - we are not able to take returns
- Lighting fixtures that have been installed
- Sofas and bedding, that has been unpackaged
- Clearance items
- Buyer's remorse - see below about making sure items "fit" and we do offer material samples for the majority of our pieces
Most of what we carry is in stock and ready to ship. However, some items are not in stock and they fall into two categories:
1. Not in stock, but is being made already by the brand and will be available in the future regardless of the customer order.
2. Not in stock, and would have to be made specifically for each customer (made-to-order). In either case, there might be unexpected delays in the production timing that are outside of the control of Viesso and we'll update you if this is the case along the way.
For orders in category 1, if the order is delayed more than two times we can allow a cancellation. For category 2, we're not able to offer a cancellation with a timing delay because the item is being made just for you.
Canceling an Order
We can only accept cancellations within 24 hours of the order. If an item shipped within that period of the first 24 hours, you will be responsible for paying a the shipping cost to you, and the return shipment fee as well. If an item is out of stock and needs to be made special for the order, the order can't be cancelled after confirmation. Please note the timing to finish the piece is an estimate and is subject to change.
Items That Don't Fit
We know that each space is unique, so please confirm sufficient access to your space before ordering any item. We cannot issue a refund for such items since they are built and shipped. So please double check to make sure it will fit, or ask us if you have any questions about how to best figure this out.
For warranty information, please see the actual page for each product that we sell. Warranty information will be listed below if applicable, or please contact us and we can provide specifics. We sell from a variety of manufacturers, so the warranty will vary per product. Rest assured we sell only very high quality products from other brands, as we've curated this collection carefully.
In regards to a warranty on products made by Stem, for upholstered products the frames have a lifetime warranty. This takes into account normal wear and tear, but we will be happy to have your product fixed if any issues arise while in possession of the original owner. The other components such as filling, fabric, and legs are all covered under warranties by the manufacturer of the product. For our wood products, the frames are warrantied for 10 years for general wear and tear. Specific components such as drawers have warranties designated by the manufacturer.